Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I am back

The kids are back in school so I decided I would try to get some things on my blog again.  I have changed it some, but can not seem to get it the way I want.  I will keep trying new things so for a little while it may look different every time you look at it.

Football has started and Southside is 1-1.  We go to West Memphis for a game this coming Friday night.  Not looking forward to the trip.  I will start putting up pictures soon.

We had a very busy summer.  Austin played baseball and practiced football.  We bought a boat so we spent some time at the lake with friends.
We also enjoyed making some new friends and spending time getting to know them.

We got Alex ready to go to college.  I worried a lot more about what was going in his room than he did.  He did not feel that it was necessary to get to worked up over all that room stuff.

I will try to be better at blogging during the school year.

No comments: