Saturday, September 26, 2009

SOUTHSIDE Wins Again

I can not ever get Alex and Austin together on the sidelines. This is as close as it gets. Alex (89), Austin (9). Southside
beat Rogers last night in a good game. Southside let them back in the game after an early lead. We came back to win 38-21
Austin had 3 rushes for 21 yards last night. He got to play in his first Varsity game at Southside.

Alex had 1 catch for 27 yards. This was after we had scored and he was looking up at all of us that were doing the fight song without the band. I sure he was thinking I do not know those people. I did not get a picture of his catch, but I will try to get his dad to upload some video.
We were so glad that Emily and Jackson came to watch the game. After Jackson got use to the crowd he got into cheering for the REBELS. Thanks for coming it was a lot of fun.

No comments: