Sunday, August 24, 2008

Micah and Lindsey's wedding

Last night we attended the wedding of my nephew Micah Gibson and his bride Lindsey.  It was a beautiful wedding and we are so happy for them as they start their life together.   
Granddad Gibson before the wedding with Alex and Austin
Bryan, Brandon, Austin, and Alex before the wedding.  What a crew!  
Jackson and his mom Emily looking at her flowers that she carried during the wedding.



The Nolan guys all dressed up. I am happy to call them mine.




1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Micah and Lindsey's wedding is looking so nice and I am also going to help my sister with the DIY Pastel inspired ceremony that she would be having at one of the local garden event locations in LA. I need to find some beautiful hanging décor crafts that we would be hanging on the trees. Do you have any inspirations for us?